Monday, April 30, 2018

Final Blog Post

After taking this course I learned about the different forms of poetry and how they can affect readers. To me personally poetry takes on many forms of media such as music, digital and fine arts, and cinema. I didn't really understand the purpose of writing poetry except for one trying to express themselves and I didn't realize how much of an impact poetry had when trying to deliver a message about different problems that certain communities must face. Learning about the different forms of poetry also puts into perspective the mindset other artist and poets have when coming up with their own poetry.

Given what I've learned about the last 100 years or so I'd say the role of an artist today is to inspire and bring people together as one through an expressive art form.

No comments:

Post a Comment